Together we can bring joyful art to our world!



May 25, 2011

Fiddle Batik to Fiddle Fabric

Creating batiks by painting layers of hot wax and dyes onto silk is one of my specialties.  I find it rewarding to utilize my designs by uploading images of my batiks to print-on-demand sites. Spoonflower is a reputable print-on-demand fabric company where I offer several fabrics.  The fiddle batik design above was the first in my music series.  I selected a portion of this design to upload to Spoonflower.  Spoonflower automatically creates a repeat pattern from my image.  Customers choose from as assortment of fabric types and purchase a fat quarter or yardage.   
Renee Stauffer purchased Spoonflower fabric and created these cute outfits for her kids that were in a fiddle concert.  The lucky teacher received the pillow below that Renee made with the scraps.
Renee says, "It's great fabric, the outfits got tons of comments!"
I'm delighted when my art can bring joy to the lives of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment