Together we can bring joyful art to our world!



April 17, 2010

RECYCLED ART by Duda

The Beaver Dam Area Arts Association presents HELLO AGAIN! RECYCLED ART at the Seippel Homestead and Center for the Arts, 1605 N. Spring Street, Beaver Dam, WI ~ May2-June13, 2010.  This is an invitational show.  I'm pleased to be invited to exhibit my 3D-TP Mixed Media art and offering it for sale, along with a few other recycled pieces!  What is 3D-TP? 
My "3D-TP" art is created from RECYCLED MATERIALS. It all started when I irresistibly saved colorful TP (toilet paper) and paper toweling which I used to blot and clean up dyes while batiking. Too gorgeous to throw away, I have recycled these vibrant papers by creating 3-dimentional art, which includes the frame! It’s rewarding to also use threads, fabric scraps, lint and unusual items that would normally end up in a circle file.

I also have some 3D-TP art available as Canvas Giclees, Paper Prints and Greeting Cards at Fine Art America.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a lovely post, Yes, This useful information sure helps me for find more art galleries around me. I’ve really enjoyed them and look forward to following your blog.
    I am a great fan of paintings and I have several collection of paintings from different art gallery in various country, I visited IndianArtZone to choose from a wide variety of paintings,an online portal for artists. They also have the same kind of painting collections. Thank you for sharing this blog. Keep posting!!.

    ReplyDelete