Together we can bring joyful art to our world!



April 29, 2010

COLOR TRENDS 2011

As I design repeat patterns for licensing, I take into consideration Color Trends, offering colors that fit into future trends!  I'm new at licensing but understand the importance of offering a wide selection of colors!  Being an ocean batik artist, I'm also delighted that turquoise is shown, as I have an excellent selection of tropical blue turquoise and aqua patterns that certainly fit in!

"Linked In" has been an extremely helpful resource.   2 informational links regarding Color Trends for 2011 were posted by Alisa Adamson on Linked In and I just have to share them with you! I found both of them to be highly helpful and and affirming!  I think I'm on the right track.

Home Accents Today 2011 Color Forecast - You need to register to download the free .pdf.
http://reg.accelacomm.com/servlet/Frs.frs?Context=LOGENTRY&Source=source&Source_BC=47&Script=/LP/80591378/reg

High Point Market Report "Spring 2010 Trends" 

http://www.highpointmarket.org/pdf/Spring2010Trends.pdf

All the best,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment