Together we can bring joyful art to our world!



September 4, 2010

FIDDLE FABRIC

When Spoonflower offered FREE SWATCH DAY, it was very timely.   I needed a pocket on the front of my fiddle case to house my band  brochures and thought it would be fun to utilize my own fiddle batik design right on my case!  Thrills!  I knew Spoonflower offers fabulous upholstery fabric which would be durable on my case.  After a little Photoshop work on my  fiddle batik, I uploaded my new design. A week later my "FIDDLE 1" fabric swatch arrived and here's what I came up with.


The texture and printing of the fabric is
W O N D E R F U L !
CLICK HERE to view my fabrics available to order on Spoonflower!
You'll find colorful musical, ocean, nature themes and attractive batik and photographic repeat patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment