Together we can bring joyful art to our world!



February 10, 2010

TILES or COASTERS

I'm getting ready for the art show at Vida del Mar in Manzanillo, Mexico. It takes place on SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2010 from 2-4pm in the OFFICE ENTRANCE. Tiles are a popular item as they can be used for COASTERS as well as incorporating them into a tile wall border or table top. Here are some examples of tiles with my tropical and OCEAN DUDES by DUDA batik designs on them.  I'll be bringing a limited supply to the show but you can always find these at my Sue Duda Batik store on Cafepress.


Cafepress does a GREAT job at printing vivid colors on all their tile work!  In additon, ALL my designs are available as FRAMED TILES and TILE BOXES at my Cafepress Store within all sections! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment